The life path number represents, quite literally, the path of your life. It stands for the purpose of your life and what you need to focus on in order to be a success. This number comes from your birth date. It is something that affects your whole life.
The life path number can be used to find the right direction for your life. It will help to lead you to your Life path number 7. You can also use it to assist with relationships and to help you to find the right career.
This number can be calculated in a few different ways. Each method of calculation will always result the same single digit number. It could result in different double digit numbers. The Pythagorean system of calculating your life path, for example, could reduce your number to a 15 where other systems would end up with 24. However, the single digit number in all scenarios would be a 6. This does not make much difference in the long run of the numerology reading. Beginners should use the easiest method of calculation which is a horizontal method. All you do to calculate your life path number is add the digits of your birth date together until you reach a single digit. You add the digits of your birth month, birth day and four digit birth year. If you end up with a double digit number then add those digits together until you reach a single digit. The final single digit number is your life path number.
The life path number is the most important number in your numerology reading or chart. It gives you the most insight into who you are and what your life is about. With this number you can learn about your talents, skills, abilities and what you should achieve in your life. It can make reaching goals and being a success in life much easier. This number is a key that can unlock your life’s meaning. Numerology relies upon your date of birth and your name to reveal inner truths about you and your life.
Achieve your goals using these 5 life path number tips:
- Discover the positive effects of your number. The positive points are going to reveal your strengths. You may already know them or they could be something you were unaware of. It is important to explore these strengths and to see if you can use them in your life to help you. For example, if you are a number 7 then one of your strengths will be an analytical way of thinking. You can use this to help you be successful in a research based career.
- Identify the negative effects of your number. The negatives of your number are your weaknesses or your challenges. You have to learn to control these and overcome them. For example, if you are a 4 then you know you have issues with being argumentative. You will have to work to control yourself and to hold yourself back from becoming too engaged in arguments.
- Understand what numbers you number is compatible with. This is going to help you a lot with relationships and in dealing with other people. You will discover that bad relationships or rocky partnerships are due to incompatible numbers. If you can seek out those with compatible numbers then you will have much better interactions with others and be able to find good, solid relationships.
- Use your number to help with timing. Your life path number can help you decide when it is a good time to begin or end something, whether that is a relationship, a job or any other project.
- Know the challenges that you will face. When you can be prepared for a challenge it is so much easier to handle it and get through it. Your life path number can help you to realize what things lay ahead in your life.